Canadaway Immigration Consulting was established by Yoko in order to pass on the heart-felt immigration consulting style of Tad Kawecki, who truly cared about each client from the bottom of his heart with professionalism.
Please contact us, and let us help you. We look forward to seeing you at our office in the Marine Building in Downtown Vancouver, or we can arrange to come see you.
About Yoko Ono
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
- Member of ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council)
- Member of CAPIC
- UBC CILPIP Graduate
- MA from Meiji University Graduate School, Tokyo, Japan (major in Political Science History in Eastern Europe)
- BA from Tsuda University, Tokyo, Japan (major in International Relations Studies)
- 10 years of experience in the business
- Former Assistant to Tad Kawecki; a renowned pioneer Canadian Immigration Consultant with 27 years of experience and a former Immigration Officer
Yoko Ono is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, truly dedicated to and passionate in assisting everyone who needs guidance in Canadian Immigration.
Previously, Yoko worked as an assistant for 6 years to Tad Kawecki. Mr. Kawecki had been one of the renowned Canadian Immigration Consultants with 27 years of experience from 1986 to 2013.
“She has a high degree of Canadian immigration program knowledge and has years of practical experience. She is client centered and is a hard worker with integrity.” – Tad Kawecki